NEPA BlogCon - A winner is me!

Hell yeah.
I knew I was in for something good when I noticed that my email inbox had been stuffed with glitter. It was the telltale sign that Darling Stewie had been there and was informing me that I'd won a ticket to the NEPA BlogCon.

What the hell is NEPA BlogCon? From the site:
NEPA BlogCon is a day-long, not-for-profit blogging conference that benefits The Arc of Luzerne County and the NEPA Veterans Multicare Alliance.
The shindig takes place Saturday, September 29, 2012 at the Luzerne County Community College campus building number 7 in Nanticoke, PA. (That's LCCCCCCCCBN7N,PA, for short.)

So, that's it, basically. It is a thing, and I'm getting in for free because a drawed a kitty.

Say what?

Some time ago, Darling Stewie announced a contest whereby entrants could win a ticket to the convention by drawing a cat -- because cats are the true currency of the internet.
I put my meager art skills to the test and came up with this:
ALL HAIL HYPNOCAT
Yeah, it's terrible, and I wish I would have been a little more creative, especially when you see some of the other entrants. What can I say?

So, I'm definitely going to NEPA BlogCon this year and I'm hoping to meet some other bike bloggers there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment