About Dale


Hey, there! My name is Dale Culp, and I'm a bicycling adventurer.

My goal is to show you the world through the eyes of a bicycling enthusiast as someone who loves going on long rides along back roads, visiting trails and exploring North-East Pennsylvania.

If you'll follow me, I'll show you what some of these places look like, how to get to them and how to keep yourself from getting hurt while riding through them. We're going to have a really good time!
For the most part, I bike for recreation. I also do a little bit of bike repair and am always on the lookout for a gadget or two to make the experience even more enjoyable.

I'm interested in going on group rides and meeting other bike bloggers to share links and war stories with. Sound fun? Look me up on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/daleculp or send me an email at daleculp@gmail.com

When I'm not riding, I am a creative professional whose day jobs have included: database administrator, web designer, columnist, freelance writer, professional blogger, game critic and musician.

If you're interested in hiring me to write some words for you, here are a few places around the web where you'll find plenty of my published work:
I currently critique iPhone apps for 148apps.com
I've written about music, movies, live events and video games for The Weekender.com
I've written about mobile games & Internet culture for GoLackawanna.com
I've written about Android games for AndroidRundown.com

I've also been published in several online publications, such as Escapist Magazine and IGN.com.

My article for The Escapist - Pastor Blaster -
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/issues/issue_205/6144-Pastor-Blaster

My article for IGN.com - Are Google+ Games Doomed? -
http://pc.ign.com/articles/119/1195031p1.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment