PA Live! Presents: The Blog of the Week (Spoiler: It's this blog)

I woke up this morning to a brisk 49 degrees Fahrenheit. I thought we were over this! At any rate, I mounted my noble steed and made way for the office. I felt I had to, since this humble blog was declared the Blog of the Week on PA Live!, and it would just be awkward to be known as the guy who writes about cycling in North-East PA and then drives his car to work because, "It's a bit chilly out." So, I did that. I rode the bike today. That was me.


NEPA Blogs presents a new blog each week on WBRE's PA Live! in a segment that airs between 4 and 5 PM.
I feel like they nailed the description of my blog pretty accurately. As I go about commuting by bike, searching for thrills and adventures in Pennsylvania (and beyond, someday), I definitely enjoy documenting my trips and keeping an informative edge to things. I'd say it's also fairly accurate that the majority of my treks are solo and that, gee, it sure would be nice to meet a few fellow bike bloggers to network with. (Fortunately, Google+ has been a great place to meet quite a few bike commuters who love to share their adventures and advice.)

I'm looking forward to seeing the segment once it airs. Usually, the broadcast is recorded and published online after it airs, so keep this post bookmarked and I'll have the video linked here as soon as it goes online.

Update: Here's the link to the video that aired on WBRE's PA Live!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go, buddy!

Post a Comment